Loading some great jobs for you...
Licensed Practical Nurse
NTG Healthcare Services
NTG Healthcare Services is seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse who's seeking a placement at a SNF, hospital and/or home health. We are looking for a motivated and energetic LPN to join our team. A Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) is responsible for providing and coordinating patient care, educate patients and the public about various health conditions. LPNs are also responsible for passing medications and providing treatments while being supervised by a RN.
* Assess and monitor the signs and symptoms indicating patients physiological changes.
* Conduct physical assessments and administer safe and accurate medication dosages.
* Complete and monitor wound care (basic cleaning and bandaging wounded areas)
* Supervising CNAs
* Monitoring fluids and managing IVs
* Assisting doctors and RNs and more
Requirements of Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN:
*One year experience required
*Active Applicable State Licensure
*American Heart Association issued BLS
*Clean Background Check and Clean Drug Screen
*We do not provide H-1B visa sponsorship
Benefits for Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN:
*Biweekly direct deposit
*Up to $600 CEU reimbursement
*Referral bonus: up to $800 referral bonus
*Health insurance, 100 % paid by the employer
Job Type: Contract