Are you data-driven? We at NetApp believe in the transformative power of data to expand customer touchpoints, to foster greater innovation, and to optimize operations. We are designed for simplicity, optimized to protect, created to embrace future opportunity, and open to enrich choice. We are the data authority for hybrid cloud, and we are helping our customers realize the full potential of their data.
We've built a Data Fabric for a data-driven world to simplify and integrate data management across the resources that are best for the business. With the Data Fabric, our customers can harness the power of cloud data services, build cloud infrastructures, and modernize storage through data management.
By building cloud infrastructures, customers get the scale and quality of service that modern applications require. Only NetApp can help organizations focus on the business at hand when they develop a zero-touch infrastructure that manages apps, data and services as one integrated resource supporting both public and private clouds.
NetApp is the data authority for hybrid cloud. We provide a full range of hybrid cloud data services which simplify management of applications and data across cloud and on-premises environments to accelerate digital transformation. Together with our partners, we empower global organizations to unleash the full potential of their data to expand customer touchpoints, foster greater innovation, and optimize their operations.
As a Product Owner in the Hyper Converged Infrastructure (SolidFire) Storage OS team, you will work as part of a truly innovative, fun, and growing team responsible for developing security features. NetApp HCI/AFA's product includes a rapidly growing enterprise class data storage solution specifically designed for large scale, public and private cloud deployments. This is a great opportunity to work on a high-powered team delivering an industry changing product within an extremely high growth sector of the tech industry.
What You Will Do:
* Participate in team demo and retrospective you will review and accept stories after team demo and participate in the Iteration Retrospective.
* Program Execution you will coordinate dependencies with other POs at Program Level.
* Inspect and Adapt you will define and implement improvement stories that will increase the velocity and quality of the program. You will also lead the PI system demo and represent your team.
* Prepare and Participate in Program Increment (PI) Planning you will be heavily involved in program backlog refinement and updating the team backlog accordingly. You will work with Product Managers to understand the business programs and feature requirements. You translate them to stories and provide the clarifications necessary to assist the team with their story estimates.
* Iteration Execution you will maintain the team backlog (stories, defects, enablers) on an ongoing basis with input from Architects, Agile Release Teams, and other stakeholders. You will also do the prep work required for Iteration Planning. You will participate in the development of story acceptance criteria, draft them when feasible, and provide examples so that you can use those to accept stories.
* Understand enabler work you will need to understand the scope of the upcoming enabler work and collaborate with Architects on decision-making and sequencing of the critical technological infrastructures which will enable new business functionality.
* Experience with Agile software development.
* Experience working with security features (e.g. Cryptography, Key Management, Multifactor Authentication, FIPs, Common Criteria).
* Ability to work on a diverse team or with a diverse range of people
* 5-12 years of experience as a product owner, product manager, software developer, systems architect, or quality engineer.
* Experience investigating requirements and identifying dependencies across multiple teams and levels.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Creative and analytical approach to problem solving.
* A degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related field
You might also have:
* Experience with scaled agile frameworks like SAFe
* Previous systems level software development experience in the enterprise storage industry or with another highly complex distributed systems product.
* Experience developing highly multithreaded, systems level applications .
What You'll Love About Us
* Our Culture: It's our culture and our people. If you ask anyone at NetApp why they work here, the answer is inevitably the same: it's the people.
* Health Benefits: NetApp provides comprehensive medical, dental, wellness, and vision plans for you and your family.
* Financial and Savings Programs: Whether it's flexible spending, stock purchases, or competitive retirement plans, we work with you to capitalize on total compensation now and into the future.
* Work Life balance and more: To make sure of work-life balance, we offer paid and volunteer time off, educational assistance, legal services, and an onsite fitness center.
* Global Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging: We fully embrace and advance a diverse, inclusive global workforce with a culture of belonging that leverages the backgrounds of all to cultivate a higher performing organization.
At NetApp, we take care of each other, our customers, our partners, and our communities simply because it's the right thing to do. Along the way, we've repeatedly transformed businesses and set industry standards. Now more game-changing developments are in the pipeline. Behind our breakthroughs is an open, collaborative culture that fuels fresh ideas. By sharing our viewpoints, challenging our thinking, and empowering our people, we create unique and novel approaches to solving problems. Join us and we'll help each other do our best work!
Typically requires a minimum of 12 years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree; or 8 years and a Master's degree; or a PhD with 5 years experience; or equivalent experience.
So get ready to tap into the data visionary within, and join us as we accelerate digital transformation and empower our customers to change the world with data!
If you ask a NetApp employee why they work here, the answer is inevitably the same: the people. At NetApp, our culture is at the heart of what we do. We place importance in trust, integrity, teamwork, and caring above all else. NetApp is a place where people are empowered to make a difference. Empowered to innovate. Empowered to collaborate. Empowered to help ourselves and others be data-driven and change the world. We take care of each other, our customers, our partners, and our communities simply because it's the right thing to do.
We work hard but also recognize the importance of work-life balance for our employees because what's important to them is important to us! Recently we implemented Family First, which encourages employees to take paid time off to bond with a new child (through birth or adoption) or to care for a family member with a serious health condition. Our volunteer time off program is best in class, offering employees 40 hours of paid time off per year to donate their time with their favorite organizations. We provide comprehensive medical, dental, wellness and vision plans for you and your family. We offer educational assistance, legal services, and access to discounts and fitness centers. We also offer financial savings programs to help you plan for your future.
Join us and see what empowerment can do.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled