Genesis10 is currently seeking a Mainframe Developer with our client in the financial industry in their Charlotte, NC location. This is a 12 month + contract to hire position.
Seeking a Mainframe Developer
- Application Development position supporting APTE/Settle using mainframe programming skills and SDM methods including Agile development
- Individual Contributor role
- Mainframe Cobol II, JCL, VSAM development experience.
- Strong Endevor, File manager, Ezytrieve and TSO Development skills
- Experience supporting Payment Settlement Processes. Debit card, prepaid card, acquirer payments, network reconciliation, Signature holds processing, ATM, Card transaction posting process.
- Experience with implementation and release management activities
- Experience in designing, developing, coding, testing, debugging and install application, new modules and enhancements to existing software product.
- Strong proclivity to follow coding standards and execute a best practices approach in build processes.
- Excellent debugging skills
- Good working knowledge of the software development life cycle
- Self-directed. Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Excellent Communication skills (written and verbal)
- Effectively work as part of a globally blended team of resources (both Associates and vendors)
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply!
- Quality leadership and mentoring skills
- Ability to foster strong collaboration among team members and multitask effectively
- Deliver reproducible builds with a design emphasis on reusability, maintainability and efficiency
- Ability to investigate and recommend best practices and process improvements
- Detail oriented and able to debug complex errors
- Experience with DataStage IBM Infosphere
- Able to work as a W2 employee of Genesis10 (no Corp-to-Corp)
Genesis10 is a leading U.S. business and technology consulting firm with hundreds of clients needing proven talent and solutions to power their strategic initiatives. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com. \"Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Associated topics: application, back end, develop, java, matlab, perl, programming, sde, software developer, software programmer