Requisition ID: 005843
* Sets up and operates Bell Miter equipment that bores horizontal vertical, single and/or multiple holes and grooves in furniture parts.
* Check and verifies with lead person all set-ups to insure proper set up sequence.
* Checks parts initially and periodically to insure quality of parts being run.
* Performs basic and routine maintenance of equipment to insure longevity of equipment.
* Counts and records production.
* Trucks stock in and out of work area.
* Maintains equipment and work area in neat and orderly manner.
* Detects faulty materials and/or processes and notifies Supervisor.
* Follows proper safety procedures.
* Performs miscellaneous jobs at Supervisors direction.
* Must be able to routinely stand, walk, bend, reach, push, pull and lift moderate to heavy furniture parts.
* Must be able to read rulers and have basic mathematical skills.
* Prefer candidates with boring machine or bell miter machine experience.
Ethan Allen is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. We are an E-Verify Employer. eamanufacturing
Associated topics: air conditioning, cabinet, furniture, heating, home appliance, hotel, house, hvac, upholstery, room