The Office Assistant position may be contract-to-hire and is located in Milwaukee , reporting to the Director of Office Management. Part-time hours may be given consideration depending on availability.
- Organize and maintain office supply and snack supply inventories for the office.
- Distribute and organize incoming/outgoing US and International Mail, Express Mail and Interoffice Mail. Distribute morning newspapers.
- Set up conference rooms for meetings, including catering and post-meeting clean up
- Helping the finance and HR team.
- Perform back up duties for receptionist/switchboard.
- Other duties as required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in an office environment highly preferred
- Strong organizational skills with meticulous attention to detail are essential; must have good time management skills and an ability to prioritize
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills required, with an ability to deal effectively and professionally with internal and external customers at all levels
- Strong problem-solving skills