A North Carolina-based hospital is currently seeking a locum tenens hematology/medical oncology physician. The assignment schedule is four days per week and the covering physician will see 14 - 22 patients per day. The incoming physician must be board certified. The facility's EMR is Epic. For this assignment, you need to have an active NC state license.
Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to discuss this or another opportunity that could be ideal for your lifestyle.
- Certification: BC required
- License: NC state license needed
- Schedule: Four days per week
- Call: Yes
- Charting: Epic EMR
- Caseload: 14 - 22 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: ancmg, aoa, breast, hem onc, hematology, lah, oncology, palliative, physician md, thedacare