We are helping a North Carolina-based medical center that is currently seeking a radiologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your assignment schedule will be Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm with no call. You will see an average of 100 cases per day. You should be board certified or board eligible. There will be enough time to obtain a NC state license before this assignment starts.
Ninety percent of US healthcare facilities use locum tenens physicians every year. CompHealth can help you find a perfect fit.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: NC state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: None
- Caseload: 100 reads per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: arrt, cath laboratory, catheterization, computerized, ct scan, ndt, rad, radiologic, scan, tomography